Monday, October 24, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog

There are times when I am silent on my blog.  It isn't from lack of material.  It is usually because I am either sick or there are things going on that I don't want to blog about since they involve the teens I work with or others and I don't want to make others look badly.  This past week was a mix of both.

I woke up Tuesday morning with a sore throat and headache - which Chris, my wonderful husband had been griping about a week before - yup I was catching it.  So I woke up and went to Elizabeth's re-evaluation meeting sipping hot tea and praying that soon I would not be too sick to home school.   Yeah, while God answers many of our prayers, apparently it wasn't in his plan to heal me this time, because I spent the rest of last week feeling like I'd been run over and barely having a voice. 

There are a lot of things going on right now that involve prayer and making some tough decisions.  So without giving details, I have to ask you all to pray for Chris as he contemplates Graduate School and there are certain situations for me right now that need to remain unspoken. 

I hope you all have a good week.
In Christ,
Maureen

No comments: