Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow



Wow what a difference! I would like to tell you that I don't remember that time, but I do. It's not hard to forget being so heavy that spraining your ankle means you are screwed because you are too big for your husband to carry you. I look at that, and it makes me so determined to fight so I don't go back there again. That was not a good place for me - health wise or emotionally - when you are that big you always wonder if your spouse is a liar when he says you are sexy.
Okay honestly, I still don't know that I am sexy, but I am more likely to believe him when he says it now.
I have been thinking about it all and how I ended up there and there are so many paths that led me to that place. I could rehash them, but I'd prefer to move forward and actually make progress. So now I go walking almost everyday. I am also about to add weight training to my routine so I can be nice and buff and next week plan to talk to the doctor on base about the waiting list so that I can have my extra skin removed.
I hope you all are having a good week.
In Christ,
Maureen

No comments: