Saturday, August 22, 2009

Missing Daddy

Okay this is an old photos, but I thought it was appropriate.

This has been a rough week. Lizzie is struggling to do well in school. She is averaging either red or yellow each day. I think I need to have a chat w/her teacher. I more than likely won't, but it sounds good. She has a new teacher, and now she is upstairs with the older kids, and Mrs. Silveous is in Mrs. Hall's room now - Mrs. Hall was last years teacher and she is seriously missing Daddy. She started crying on Wednesday when I picked her up from school and told me she really missed Daddy. I think with all these changes and Chris being gone it's getting to her. Plus, the kids are getting bigger and let's call an ace an ace here - as kids get older they get mean. It's true and it's bugging her. So today I took her to the zoo and we spent the morning with Aunt Sheri, Kiernan, Saidra, and Canaan and of course, Bekaboo. They had a good time, but there were A LOT of people there, so they didn't have as much freedom as usual.

So keep Lizzie in your prayers, and me - I am pretty sure that I am going to end up in Powerhouse Kidz tomorrow (it's Saturday while I write this).

Well I need to get going. Everyone have a good week.

Love in Christ,
Maureen

No comments: