Monday, July 27, 2009

The Stairwell - a work in progress


This is the wall of my stairwell right now. I have no walls and I love it. I will gladly live w/o walls if it means that we are getting closer to finishing the house. I am still working on the dining room a bit. I have some humps to work out on the walls and the ceiling, so I plan to tackle that tomorrow. Of course, this is what I have been saying since last few weeks and I keep getting so busy I don't get to it.
Okay the truth is, I have been in a bit of a funk lately. Overwhelmed by all of this, I hit a depressive cycle, however, I have taken up walking and it seems to be improving my mental state and my disposition all the way around. So I am packing up stuff and finding out what I want to give away and disposing of it as it all arises. Sarah has also tackled her room and it looks much better. Thank you, Lord. I did a mild cleaning out of her room whilst she visited her mother, and she wasn't happy with the results, so she actually tackled her room so that I wouldn't clean it anymore.
I hope you all have a good week.
Love and Prayers,
Maureen

No comments: